+ recommend this person / organisation
Go with Your Flow Summer Yoga Retreat, Spain is recommended by:
Go with Your Flow Summer Yoga Retreat, Spain
Event address: Altea, Alicante, Spain
More details: http://www.yogabreaks.org.uk/yoga_holiday_couples/
About this event
Our Go with Your Flow summer yoga retreat, July 6-11, 2017 is ideal for anyone who likes the freedom of spending their holidays how they wish but also is looking for some great yoga & optional activities to dip in & out of as they please. If this is you .. read on!
We'll be spending 5 nights/6 days - longer stays possible - at a tranquil & spacious 4* country house hotel with awesome views to the mountains & sea. The hotel is a 300 year old olive mill that's been converted into a 4* hotel with 20 spacious double & twin rooms, a small gym & sauna, beautiful yoga studio, onsite restaurant & pool. The hotel has the perfect position, sitting at the very point where the edge of countryside meets the edge of town & so we have the tranquility of the country but yet we're an easy 10min walk to the very pretty 'old town' of Altea & 25mins walk (5 min cab ride) to the beach.
Each day begins with some fresh fruit & a herbal tea sipped slowly in the sunshine whilst you awaken before heading to the yoga studio for a 90minute ‘Sun Up’ Yoga & meditation practice to open our bodies & senses to the day. The yoga is suitable for keen beginners to advanced yogi’s & includes breath work – one of the best way to reinvigorate the body first thing! – guided meditations to quieten the mind and a blend of warming vinyasa flow and deep hatha postures to open, lengthen and strengthen every part of your body. An amazing way to wake up and give you energy for the remainder of the day.
Breakfast is served after yoga. A great smorgsaboard of wholesome cereals, fruits, Tortilla, eggs from the hotel owner's 'happy hens', local cheeses & cold cuts, breads, pastries, yogurts, juices, teas, coffee & a breakfast cake that the hotel owner – Vincenta – bakes for us every day. We generally take breakfast together on one table where the chat may be about the plans for the remainder of the day ... you don't have to join our breakfast table of course if you fancy a little quiet 'me' time.
Around noon your time is free to
- head to the hotel pool for a swim, chat or snooze
- wander to nearby town of Altea - considered one of the prettiest in this area
- enjoy a pampering therapy with our fab therapist – massages, facials & more
- join Chef in the kitchen for a Spanish cookery workshop & lunch
- join our local guide for a mountain bike ride in the countryside or horse trek
head to the sea & go sea kayaking or stand up paddle (SUP)
Evenings are free for you to dine when & where you wish. It's pretty normal to eat later in Summer & so you'll have plenty of time to think about where you'd like to dine & have time to 'dress up' for your night out. There is a wide choice of alfresco restaurants in nearby Altea old town with tables out on the cobbled streets that surround the charming church square. Altea has a lovely 'buzz' on a Summer's evening and is a great place to watch the sun set behind the mountains. The hotel also has a restaurant if you didnt fancy wandering too far one night and we tend to find on most eves, retreat guests get together & head to town to dine together.
Your holiday investment of £565 in a shared twin or £640 in your own ensuite double includes:
- 5 nights at our peaceful 4* country house hotel in Altea. All rooms are either double or twin bedded and very spacious with ensuite bathroom with complimentary toiletries and towelling robe, WiFi, satellite TV, individually controlled air-conditioning, mini-bar, safety deposit and a daily maid service.
- Welcome meeting with refreshments on arrival day – chance to meet your fellow retreaters
- 90 minute ‘Unwind & Be Here’ Yoga session on arrival afternoon
- Group dinner with refreshments on arrival day
- Daily herbal teas & fresh fruits before morning yoga
- Daily morning yoga session to stretch and balance mind & body
- Delicious healthy buffet breakfast/brunches each day after yoga
- Herbal teas throughout your stay
- Towels for the pool & beach
- Fluffy bathrobe & complimentary toiletries .. save on the packing!
- Services of a Retreat Manager to help organise local activities
- Option to join some activities that'll help you see more of the area: Guided Bike Ride, Spanish cookery workshop, Sea Kayaking, Stand up Paddle (SUP) and pampering Therapies. Activities from €25
- Option to join our private airport transfer service from/to Alicante at selected times – ask for details before booking flights. Transfers are @ €40 each way
We'd so love to meet you now you've found us so please, check our website for more retreat information, photos & reviews or get in touch with your questions. www.yogabreaks.org.uk
This event is organised by
Nicole Stone, Yoga Breaks in Spain